Virginia Bar Exam Blog
Sunday, July 02, 2006
  HAPPY 4TH OF JULY WEEKEND!!

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY WEEKEND! I remember that this was my last weekend of "freedom". This marked the begining of crunch time... so, I took full advantage of partying my ass off this weekend.

I hope that everyone is having a blast... Dont worry if you start really getting nervous from now forward. It happens to everyone! But look on the bright side. Only about 3 weeks of this my butt is hurting from sitting, my fingers are sore from writing and my brain is about to bust from all this studying! It will all be over soon!

GOOD LUCK WITH CRUNCH TIME!!
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
This is a blog for people serious about taking the Virginia bar exam... Emotional and study support system.

Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States
ARCHIVES
May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 /


Powered by Blogger