Virginia Bar Exam Blog
Wednesday, May 31, 2006
  Sample Outline From The Study Group
A rep from The Study Group sent me 2 samples of their outlines. The 1st is called the "Bar Points" - a shorter outline. The 2nd is a Crim Law outline. I thought that they were very good and wanted to pass them on. I liked the format of the Bar Points and the charts and examples in the Crim Law outline...

OK - I cant figure out how to upload PDF files, so if you are interested, please post your email and I will send it to you.


 
Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Not stressing, but because this is a bar that I am taking while working pretty crazy full time hours, and because there is not much info out there on the VA bar exam, I thought that it would be fun to have help from a blog.

Well if you can cram in 10 days, I guess you are a superhero that I am not :)
 
PS. Dear Ann, didnt mean to delete your comment.. tried to reply, but something happened. sorry! will try and figure out how to de-delete.
 
republicus1@hotmail.com. Thank you for this blog and the offer. Only a couple weeks to ago and we're done (i've almost forgot what healthy habits are and what a healthy social life entails).
 
if you still have the short outline, it would be great to take a look. my email is 2006.rs@gmail.com

Thanks,
RLS
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
This is a blog for people serious about taking the Virginia bar exam... Emotional and study support system.

Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States
ARCHIVES
May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 /


Powered by Blogger